Focus on you with customized solutions:
- Meet with you to learn about your organization, discuss your current situation and determine retirement plan needs.
- Analyze existing plan by reviewing documents, benchmarking costs and evaluating investments or create new plan if none exists.
- Review retirement plan vendors by utilizing the advisor’s past experience and knowledge of the marketplace.
- Present potential options resulting from the marketplace search and then identify the most appropriate solution.
- Work with the employer and selected vendor to implement the appropriate solution and coordinate any necessary transitions.
- Utilize an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) to establish a process for selecting and monitoring a prudent array of investment funds.
- Monitor the investment funds in accordance with the IPS and meet periodically with the plan sponsor to review and make appropriate changes.
- Create an employee communication plan to assist new employees with enrollment and provide ongoing education to all employees.
- Conduct annual plan review to assist with compliance of fiduciary responsibilities and determine if the needs of both the plan sponsor and the participants are being met.